Investor Relations Co-Op/Intern
LL Funds (LL) is hiring an Investor Relations Co-Op/Intern to join its team from January to May of 2023, with flexibility on end date to go longer. The Co-Op/Intern will support LL’s efforts to proactively communicate with and respond to requests from LL’s existing and prospective investors. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills; will be highly organized with impeccable attention to detail; will have an interest in marketing materials and PowerPoint; and will have the ability to work independently and as part of team. The role will require initiative, intuition, creativity, work ethic, and maturity. The position is in our Philadelphia, PA office.
- Support overall efforts to deepen and broaden LL’s relationships with existing and prospective investors.
- Support day-to-day Investor Relations activities including:
- Production of collateral materials, including presentations, fact sheets, due diligence questionnaires, quarterly letters and other investor communications.
- Timely production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly investor reporting and metrics.
- Support analyzing investor information across all funds, e.g., investor type, allocation amount, geography, channel, etc.
- Maintain CRM and various databases requiring LL data inputs for ongoing investor due diligence.
- Coordinate with LL’s fund administrator for investor statements, investor transactions, contact records and investor wire instructions.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally (e.g., with LL’s compliance, legal, accounting and investment teams) on marketing and technology initiatives.
- Assist in organizing client meetings.
- Maintain and update the LL website.
- Complete ad-hoc projects to respond to investor requests.
- Perform related duties as needed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Business-related majors preferred.
- High proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and related presentation software skills.
- Some confidence with quantitative tasks and analysis; proven familiarity and comfort with Excel.
- Ability to communicate articulately in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate, establish and build relationships and partnerships across the team as well as to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task projects and activities in a detail-oriented, accurate and timely manner.
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through in a fast-paced environment with an enthusiastic attitude towards new projects.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks, balance immediate and long-term assignments and meet team deadlines.
- Problem solver with outstanding work ethic and integrity.
- Willingness to ask questions and challenge status quo.
- An interest in understanding investment structures related to alternative investments.
- Some knowledge of and a keen interest in marketing, finance and investing, and desire to work hard in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization and enjoy the fast pace of a fast-growing investment management firm.
2400 Market Street, Suite 302, Philadelphia, 19103